Monday, December 8, 2008

Mascara

Brock has a learned a lot of new things lately - one in particular is how to unscrew lids.  I was getting ready the other morning in the bathroom and had my make up laying out on the counter.  My sneaky little toddler reached up while I was blow drying my hair and borrowed the mascara.  It had it for a few minutes before I noticed it was missing - it's amazing how fast he is.  Here are a few pictures of his art work.  He must have poked himself in the eye with the wand because when I looked over, he was rubbing  his eye and had smeared the mascara down his face.  What a pretty little boy I have.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

havnt looked at ur blog for a while...its been ages actually....so enjoyed looking at it, ur life is so entertaining...maybe not so much when ur living it urself! ur littles stories and memories are so great...love to u all xx