Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Answer

Now that I am showing with baby #4 I am starting to hear more and more comments when I am out with the kids - things like, "wow! you have your hands full!" or "you know how this happens, right?"  While our timing may not always be as we intended, every child was intentional and is a blessing that has forever changed our lives for the better. 

I've been asked the question a few times lately, "why do you keep having children?"  It's pretty amazing how blunt people can be.  For some reason, when you are pregnant, the boundaries that normally apply for personal space and personal information seem to disappear and people feel free to rub your bump and ask whatever they please.  I stumbled onto a passage in Psalms recently that I think best describes our family's reason for having 'all these kids.'

"Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.  Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver if full of them.  They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court."  Psalm 127:3-5

Children are a blessing from God!  I'm honored to be so blessed!  So here are a few pictures of my blessings ...

 Brock - the cool one

 Sophie - the fashionable one

 Eli - the silly one

Frickle Pants - the one on the way!

1 comment:

The Pendrak's said...

Yay for babies!!!
(and yay for blog posts!)