Friday, August 10, 2012

22 weeks

As of this week, I am 22 weeks along - time is flying on this side of 20 weeks.  Hard to believe we will be a family of 6 in four months or less.  We had our second ultrasound this morning - Frickle Pants is still a boy and still nameless for now.

Brock and Sophie have been in Texas all week with my grandparents.  I have managed to produce 6 trash bags full of stuff to get rid of along with multiple bags and boxes of trash.  Micah repainted Brock and Sophie's (and Eli's future) room.  Having only one child this week, I expected to have an easy and productive week.  While it's been productive, easy would not be how I'd describe it.  Eli is a fantastic third child, but I've found he is a horrible only child!  I have spent more time chasing him down, pulling him out of trashcans, rescuing him from table tops and resorting and organizing things I've just sorted and organized!  Despite all this, I wouldn't trade my week with him for anything!  He is talking up a storm - saying new words every day and keeping me on my toes every minute.  I'm looking forward to having my other littles home with me safely but I am very grateful for family who are willing to love on my children for a week!

 looking out the window on the flight to Texas


 Found out Eli can climb out of the pack n' play - Uncle Chuck was able to get both of them down for a nap


 Cooking breakfast with Mamaw


 LOOOOOONG 4 hour plane ride home just me and E


5 months!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

love that you are blogging again! I am so jealous of your 6 trash bags. I am dying to have more than a few minutes here and there to really clean out some of this stuff that we really, really don't need.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
-K

The Pendrak's said...

1. you are beautiful
2. I wish I got to spend more time around Eli
3. your camo phone cover made me smile