Sunday, January 17, 2010

Brockisms



For those of you who do not follow me on Facebook, I frequently post what he have come to call "Brockisms". Basically they are the awesome things my almost 3 year old says or does. Here are our Brockisms from this week ...

January 11 - So I made awesome french onion soup for dinner and everyone was excited to eat it - Brock spent the next 20 minutes picking out all of the onions from his soup - basically my kid just had cheese, croutons and red wine for dinner *sigh* i try.

January 14 - Brock was trying to tell me something but was getting frustrated and started to yell. "Brock, please don't yell at Mommy. Try telling me again, this time calmly." To which he replied, "NO! I not Calmly, I Brock!" I think we lost something in translation on that one.

January 15 - I made Sophie some toast and went to tear it up on her high chair tray. Brock announces "Sophie use MY plate!" "Thank you Buddy, but it's ok, yours has spray butter all over it. She doesn't need a plate." A minute later he walks over to her chair with his plate and offers it again. "Brock, she really doesn't need a plate." "It's ok Mama, I licked all the butter off!"



No comments: