Saturday, September 27, 2008
Quick Update
Today I am 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant with 12 days to go. It is 5:45 am on a Saturday morning and I cannot sleep because Sophie has the hiccups again and is bouncing all around inside. I haven't updated the blog recently in hopes of having actual pictures of our new baby to show off - however, seeing that she does not seem as anxious to come out as I am for her to, I am posting an update for now. God is using this period of waiting to again show me I need patience. I am continually reminded that he has a plan that I cannot see and His timing is perfect. So for now, I wait. Thank you to everyone who continues to send encouraging words and prayers for Sophie and I. I promise to keep everyone posted if anything changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the update! at least God is teaching you something and you're hearing Him :-) I'm proud of you for seeing the positive while you wait to meet Sophie!!
Post a Comment