Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A work in progress ...

Disaster struck in the Forman household over Labor Day weekend.  My mom took Brock for 5 days to Texas to visit his great-grandparents.  It was a huge blessing to us because Micah and I were able to get both of the kids rooms ready before Sophie arrives.  We pulled everything out of both of their rooms - you could barely walk through our house!  



Here are the after pictures of Brock and Sophie's rooms.  My very handy husband also remodeled both of the closets to add shelving and extra hanging space. By the looks of it, Brock has a third in clothes that his sister already has.  Sophie also has 5 times as many shoes and she isn't even born yet - such a girl!
  
   

2 comments:

Steve Musha said...

look at that green recliner... I have a matching couch and love seat if you would like to complete your collection.

The Leavitt's said...

So cute, I love it. You guys are a real grown up family! Wow, Congratulations!